Climate change impacts are visible right now and have important consequences for economic players. More and more companies integrate adaptation to climate change in their business management, in cooperation with the territories in which they evolve. Here, companies and stakeholders present their strategies for adaptation and share their experiences.
– Agence Parisienne du Climat, Anne Ged, General Director
– CDC Biodiversity, Philippe Thiévent, Director
– ERM, Stefano Bonelli, senior consultant
– SNCF, Christian Dubost, Environment and Sustainable development Director
– Veolia, Hélène Lebedeff, Sustainable development Deputy Director